Compositum Filament Series™ is line of filaments which are made from granulated substances developed especially for use in FDM spatial printing. Material changes have already been made at the monomer stage, which has resulted in materials with excellent mechanical, thermal and physical properties.
ABS EX™ and ABS ST™ filaments are marked by excellent cohesion of layers and very low linear contraction. Thanks to it the difference in mechanical properties of the printed sample compared to the model produced by the injection method is only 8%. The strength tests performed on the printed samples represent real strength values of the material, obtained by FDM spatial printing. Parameters of ABS EX™ and ABS ST™ materials are the highest possible values of currently available ABS filaments on the global market.
Practical advantages of Compositum Filament Series™ make them applicable in many areas of industry and professional activity. ABS EX™ and ABS ST™ filaments are successfully used, among others,
- manufacturing elements of production lines and spare parts of machines and devices,
- manufacturing untypical tools, handles and fixings in production departments,
- manufacturing bases for sand casting molds,
- manufacturing cases for electronic production,
- manufacturing parts of cassettes,
- manufacturing elements of hand prostheses,
- manufacturing adapters for feeders in plastic industry,
- manufacturing elements of mock-ups for architectural designs,
- unitary and low-mass-produced manufacturing in furniture industry,
- prototyping mechanical and electronic elements and units.