New C-Stick ™ adhesive atomizer - a newly developed preparation for gluing prints to the 3D printer bed. It comes in a 200ml spray bottle and works perfectly with glass (ceramic) platforms. It can also be used on other platform types.
• C-Stick™ Adhesive Atomizer is completely washable from prints and printer beds with warm water. For a faster effect, you can add a small amount of soap/dishwashing liquid.
• Increased adhesion strength for the most popular materials such as: ABS, ASA, PCABS, PET, PETG, PLA.
• Easy to
remove prints - after cooling the bed, the prints very gently move away from the surface of the 3D printer table.
• Increased product efficiency in relation to pressure cans. One package is enough for up to 150 prints.
• No dusting during applying the preparation to the working table of the 3D printer.
• Etalon-based formulation instead of acetone - no acrid odor.
• Exponential increase in adhesion to build plate temperature. Higher temperature provides greater adhesion.
• Mirror finish of the bottom print layer.
• Can also be used on perforated tables (eg in Zortrax printers), steel or aluminum tables.
Printed from ABS material. Weight: 520 grams. Bed temperature: 110°C
Printed model with 100% infill, base dimensions 290x290mm
How to use?
· Apply a thin layer of the preparation on a cool and degreased printer table (temperature below 50 ° C).
· Heat the printbed and start printing.
· Wait until the platform temperature drops below 40 ° C and remove the print.
Recommended temperatures for the most popular materials:
· PLA: 55-65°C
· PETG: 70-85°C
· ABS, ASA: 100-110°C
· PCABS: 110-120°C
The given temperature ranges are the values set in the program generating the G-Code. Due to the thermal conductivity of the materials from which the 3D printer platform is made and the most common location of the temperature measurement sensor, the temperature on the heatbed is usually lower than the set one. Due to the wide spectrum of available materials and their varieties, design solutions for printer beds - their thermal conductivity and the quality of the measuring sensors themselves, these values are a reference point for selecting the appropriate
We can specify four zones of adhesion force, regulated with temperature increase:
· 20-40°C – printouts detachment zone. Adhesive force of the printouts is low, what amakes the easy to remove without the use of tools or lots of force.
· 50-70°C – first printing zone: Glue gains adhesive properties allowing us to print with filaments with low contraction and geometry free of sharp transitions on the bottom plane.
· 70-90°C – second printing zone. Here we observe a significant increase in adhesion force. It is recommended for large printouts with unlimiteds geometry.
· 90-120°C – third printing zone, where temperature limit is up to 120 degrees, which grants us highest possible adhesion force. This enables the printing of very large and complicated details, even of materials with high contraction. Especially recommended for ABS and similar materials.
Mirror finish of the lower surface (print on a glass platform)
Perfect flatness of the print - no need to print with a brim
Download the product card in PDF format